She is a lawyer to the Supreme Court and member of the Athens Bar Association since 2004.
She was born in Chalkida/Evia in 15 February 1979 by origin of Αvlonari, Kimi Evia.
She graduated from the School of Law, Economics and Political Sciences of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
She speaks fluent English, French and Spanish.
She founded her law office “SOFIA NIKOLAOU & PARTNERS LAW FIRM” in 2004, in the center of Athens.
Practice Areas: Business Law, Tax-Administrative Law, Economic-Criminal Law, Energy-Marine.
Editor of the weekly political newspaper “η Είδηση” and 2 inserts “Euroview” and “Paradikastika” in 2016.
Active member of the Athens Tennis Club.
Research Activity: “Independent Administrative Authorities”, “International Economic Relations”.
• National Legal Conference “Modern Problems of Fighting lawyer (and elections of Board)” by The Hellenic Criminal Bar Association
• Maritime Law Conference on “Water Security: Legal issues relating to the ship, cargo and human factors” from Piraeus Bar Association
• Conference on “The right to defense in criminal proceedings – Aspects and limits” of the Greek Criminal Patras, in cooperation with the Bar Association of Patras
• Conference on “Topical Issues of Tax Law” by the Association of Greek Legal e-Themis, under the aegis of Athens Bar Association.
• National Conference on “The Law as the foundation of a modern and growing economy” by the Association of Greek Legal e-Themis in cooperation with the Bar Association of Kalamata and the Athens Bar Association
• Workshop on “Where Turkey ‘marches of Foreign Affairs, The Hellenic Edition in cooperation of Commercial and Industrial Chamber of Athens
• Seminar on “Specialized Training Course on the geopolitics of energy and the role of Greece” of Foreign Affairs, The Hellenic Edition-sponsored ELIAMEP in cooperation with the Centre for Energy Policy at the University of Nicosia<
• Conference on “Civil Procedure” – “Criminal Procedure” of the Athens Bar Association
• Conference on “Advances in science and technology and human rights” held by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs